Mr. P. Paramadevan
B.Sc(EUSL), M.Sc (SJP),MPhil. (UPDN)
Senior Lecturer (Gr-I) in Mathematics
Telephone: +94 65 2240753
- M.Phil in Mathematics, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
- M.Sc in Industrial Mathematics, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- B.Sc (Hons) Second Class (Upper division) Special Degree in Mathematics
Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Date of Birth: May 3rd 1972
Marital Status: Married
P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera (2006), A Scientific Approach for University Course Timetabling , Ceylon Journal of Sciences: Physical Sciences, 11,51-55
- P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera (2013), An Optimization Model to Generate a Finite Sequence Subject to the given conditions (2013), International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 1.
- P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera (2013), Nurse Scheduling Based on Branch-and- Bound Algorithm, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 7.
- P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera (2014), A Binary Integer Linear Programming Approach for Nurse Scheduling, European International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Volume 1 , No.4.
P. Paramadevan (2017), Linear Programming Approach for Doctors Scheduling in a Hospital, JSc EUSL(2017), Vol. 8 No.2
K.A.N.K Karunarathna, S. Brindha and P. Paramadevan “Modelling Trend in Telecommunication in Sri Lanka: A Case study on Internet and Cellular Connections”, International Journal of Statistics and Probability, Vol.7, No.4.
- P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera, A Scientific Approach for University Course Timetabling, Paradeniya University Research Session, November, 2005.
- T.Sritharan, S.Selvakkadunko and P.Paramadevan, A Study on Factors Influencing Students’ Performance in an Undergraduate Pure mathematics Course “Real analysis” , International conference, December 2006, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
- P. Paramadevan and W. B. Daundasekera, An Optimization Technique to Prepare Nurse Schedule for a Monthly Time Horizon, Third Annual International Conference, Syiah Kuala University 2013 in Conjunction with the 2nd International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research, October, Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
ப.பரமதேவன், இசையும் கணித மதிப்பீடும் - யாழ்நூலை அடியொற்றிய பார்வை, சுவாமி விபுலாநந்தர் மாநாடு-2017, சுவாமி விபுலாநந்த அழகியல் கற்கைகள் நிறுவகம், கிழக்குப் பல்கலைக்கழகம்.
P. Paramadevan , Role taken by metal utensils with the Eastern Tamils cultural heritage, International Conference 2018, Swamy Vipulananda Institute of Aesthetic Studies, Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Under Graduate Courses
- PM 201 Vector Spaces and Matrices
- PM 203 Eigen Spaces and Quadratic forms
- PM 304 General Topology
- MSED -2539 Foundation of Analysis- I for Master of Science Education
- MAT 112 Applied Mathematics I, Dept.of Physical Science, Faculty of applied Science, Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University Sri Lanka- 2016.
- MPZ 3132 Engineering Mathematics 1B, Dept.Mathematics & Philosophy of Engineering, Open University of Sri Lanka from 2015 to date.
- ID 13002 Mathematics-1, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Engineering, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka- 2017
- Mahapola Higher Education Scholarship 1993/94, awarded by the Mahapola Higher Education Scholarship trust fund.
- Higher Education for Twenty first Century (HETC) Scholarship for M.Phil Degree, 2012.
- Member of the sports advisory board from January 2001 to December, 2010 and from 2014 to date.
- Coordinator for the External Degree Programme in Science from November 2009 to June 2012.
- Deputy Coordinator for Quality and Innovation Grant of B.Sc study Program, Higher Education for Twenty-First Century project, Faculty of Science, Eastern University Sri Lanka.
- Student counsellor from 2014 to 2016 at Eastern University Sri Lanka.
- Senior Student Counsellor from 2016 to date.
- Chairman Sports Advisory Board, Eastern University Sri Lanka.
- Member of the Campus Board of the Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University Sri Lanka.